We all know the benefits of reading… So the English department is challenging students to take up the following challenge during the next scholastic year. The challenge consists of reading books which fall under these categories …
- A book published in 2016
- A book you could finish in a day
- A book you’ve been meaning to read
- A book recommended by the school librarians/teachers of English
- A book chosen by your best friend
- A book published before you were born
- A book you previously abandoned
- A book you own but never read
- A book that intimidates you
- A book which you have read at least once already.
Participants are encouraged to keep a record of their reading. It would also be a great idea if a log of new words or phrases is kept.
Start reading and enjoy yourselves!