Our mission is to give young people a solid, enjoyable start to Sport and Physical Activity since it is the best way to develop a healthy lifestyle and stimulate lifelong participation. The School’s ethos works towards all aspects of education of an individual including: care, opportunity and quality.
The PHE lessons aim to:
- Present sport and physical activity as an integral part of their daily routine;
- Provide fun and enjoyable activities in line with the PE curriculum;
- Teach new skills and educate for leisure.
- Individual Sport: Athletics, Gymnastics, Dance, Swimming.
- Team Game: Badminton, Basketball, Football, Handball, Hockey, Netball, Rugby, Tennis, Volleyball, Ultimate Frisbee.
- Outdoor Adventure: Trekking, Orienteering, Tent pitching, Cycling, Team Building, Climbing.
- Fitness: The 4S’s and related fitness components.
- Break Activities: Dance, team games, athletics etc.