Studying is more effective and leads to greater achievements if you study for shorter periods of time at high intensities, WITHOUT social media distractions.
Some tips for effective studying:
- focus on a topic for a short period on different days;
- think about the type of questions you might be asked in a test/exam;
- practice answering questions, even incorrectly, before learning the content;
- think about how you would explain the content to a 5-year-old, and reflect on and ask questions about the content.
- work on a set of problems that are related but not of the same kind;
Read more about this by following this link:
Good Luck for your upcoming exams 😊
This article was written by Ms D Mizzi, a Geography teacher